Friday, January 12, 2007

Back again

For those of you who visit regularly, you'll notice that I'm looking a bit different. For those arriving via searches like; 'Nigella's red satin dressing gown', 'Kate Garraway eating a banana' (no, I can't find my link either) and 'Fern Britton's tights' you probably won't know that anything has changed, but honestly, we're not going to see you again, are we?

I started blogging four and a half years ago when you had to insert your html coding for bold, italics, hyperlinks and such like. Comments came from an external service, pictures were difficult to upload, lists of categories and RSS feeds didn't exist.

The old site was a Frankestien's monster, so now Blogger is all new and sparkly I thought I'd return to its womb. The old comments have gone but the address stays the same. Those of you smartypants enough to use such things, you'll want to update your RSS feeds.

1 comments:

Nooooo!!! my old comments ALL GONE?

there was a fleeting genius there ruffles and now it is lost to the winds. Future generations will curse your name, wrecker.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds